ENGINEERING | PROCUREMENT | CONSTRUCTION | MANAGEMENT
STEBBINS manages larger field projects with Project Managers who have years of experience with our projects. They control our field crews located throughout the United States and Canada. Crew members are trained to install all of STEBBINS’ specialty materials. STEBBINS’ field professionals include highly trained, qualified Superintendents and/or Foreman for domestic and foreign assignments. With this trained core of specialists, we can simultaneously staff and control many large field projects. Additionally, through our worldwide relationships, we can provide complete labor installation, material and equipment procurement, and management for most international locations.
Stebbins has been providing engineered solutions since 1884. We are an international leader in specialty construction and corrosion consulting for masonry lined structures. As a result of our vast industry experience, we are more than capable to provide the detailed design, procurement, construction management, and project coordination necessary to deliver a project.
Listed below is a non-exhaustive list of EPC(M) projects which we have completed:
- Emergency observations and repairs across North America and many other countries across the globe. Examples of previous repairs are listed below:
- Persistent leaks in both concrete and steel vessels
- Collapsed portions of brick/tile/concrete wall or ceiling
- Tile and brick lining retrofits and upgrades in damaged or undamaged, old or new, steel or concrete vessels
- Chests, tanks, and towers for a vast number of applications
- Asset life extension projects
- General civil work involving reinforced structural concrete
- PROJECTS IN THE PULP & PAPER INDUSTRY
- High density storage and process containment tanks
- Wash vats, wire pits, clarifiers, cauterizers, liquor tanks, etc.
- General civil concrete structures (bases, foundations, supports, accessibility, etc.)
- PRJOECTS IN THE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plants
- Fertilizer and Phosphoric acid production
- Phosphoric acid plants
- Sulphuric acid plants
- Pigment finishing facilities in Titanium Dioxide refineries
- Rotary digesters in Synthetic rutile refineries
- Rotary digesters in Furfural plants
- Vinyl Chloride Monomer plant vessels
- PROJECTS IN THE METAL & MINERAL INDUSTRY
- Pressure leach autoclaves in many different metal refineries
- Pressure vessels in a plethora of different metal refineries
- Digesters for Titanium Dioxide refineries
- Sulfur burners for potash plants
- PROJECTS IN THE POWER INDUSTRY
- Flue-gas desulfurization (FGD) units in fossil-fuel power plants and waste incineration
- Carbon dioxide absorber units for fossil-fuel power plants
Turnkey Supply Capabilities:
STEBBINS normally provides a turnkey service with the supply of any new constructed tank or lining. In addition to designing and constructing the lined reinforced concrete and/or lining, STEBBINS’ scope can include the design, supply, and installation of the steel vessel, tank foundation, nozzles/inserts, agitators, handrails, embedded plates, etc. STEBBINS will work closely with the client and process consultant to establish needs to provide valuable design input based on our extensive background to optimize capital cost and operational expenses. STEBBINS has the established infrastructure required to supply turnkey packages throughout the world.
Chemipulp-Jenssen SO2 Systems Capabilities:
Sulphur Burners and Quench Towers for Sulphite production can be supplied through a STEBBINS’ subsidiary company. For more information regarding our Chemipulp-Jenssen’s capabilities, get in touch with us by visiting our Contact Us page.
STEBBINS’ SUBSIDARIES TO
TACKLE THE HARSHEST
• Leading supplier of engineering, equipment, and materials for high-temperature processes.
• Specializing in the design and supply of Sulfur Burners and Sulfur Derivatives Plants.
• Focused on many niche applications, including Cyanide Destruction Systems used in Gold Refining.