SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES
OF OUR SPECIALTY CONSTRUCTION INCLUDE:
– The SEMPLATE is resistant to wide process upsets and fire resistant.
– Lower “Life Cycle” costs compared to other corrosion resistant means of construction (i.e. alloy, rubber lined carbon steel, etc.).
– The vessels can economically support structures and mechanical equipment to save capital cost and plant footprint space.
– The use of non-metallic exterior avoids costly painting and exterior corrosion.
– STEBBINS offers a single source contract and warranty for design, supply and installation.
– Use of a large percentage of local materials and commonly available skilled workforce for construction.
– Ease of installation in congested plant areas.
– Ideal for high seismic areas, corrosive processes, and resistance to 75,000 ppm free chlorides.
– Proven reliability and long life. STEBBINS’ installations have been shown to operate with minimal to no maintenance for many years, minimizing costs associated with operation.